As the Construction Manager, Ron Engineering’s principle objectives are:
- A design development process that is properly coordinated and takes advantage of the Project Team’s experience with respect to construct-ability, budget and operation/maintenance issues.
- A comprehensive and pro-active planning process that will ensure the Owner’s functional, financial and schedule requirements are met.
- The pre-qualification of quality trades.
- The preparation of practical trade packages.
- A competitive tender process.
- The successful and timely execution of the project construction.
- Successful cost control.
- Quality construction.
- The turnover of a properly commissioned facility to the Owner.
- Prompt and accurate project close-out.
Ron Engineering has applied these objectives consistently and successfully on a diverse range of projects for both its clients and for its associate company’s developments.
Ron Engineering is very proud of its ability as a Construction Manager. Construction Management allows the Owner and the Design Team to utilize construction expertise throughout the life cycle of a project.